Whenever you're able to join us, you’ll benefit from:
● our tailored INTO Care package, which includes a complimentary airport pick-up service* (Terms and Conditions apply), a range of gifts** and first-class support services
● enhanced cleaning services in the Centre and accommodation
● a guarantee of your own room and bathroom**
● adapted study areas, social spaces and facilities to comply with social distancing guidelines
● 24/7 support services via the Virtual Help Desk and in-person, and an emergency telephone helpline
● an accessible Orientation programme with both virtual and on-campus events
Our INTO Study Centres are ready to welcome you this January, with a wide range of courses to prepare you for university. As always, but especially during these challenging times, your safety and wellbeing is our priority – so we’ve taken extra steps to keep you safe and supported while you study with us, leaving you free to focus on your academic goals.
If you’re not quite ready to join us in person, our flexible course options mean you can start online instead – with the same quality education as face-to-face teaching. You’ll decide when to join us at the Centre, where we’ll look forward to meeting you
Want to achieve success at a top UK university?
* Students must book this as soon as possible once their arrival date has been confirmed